Last updated: 2021-07-21 | 1596 Views |
1. Eat whole grains such as brown rice or brown rice. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. to get fiber or plants that contain carbohydrates And protein together, such as taro, sweet potato, pumpkin, which these plants are easy to digest. There is a lot of residue and lubricant. Helps to drive more easily
2. Drink at least one liter of water a day.
3. Should create a healthy habit of excretion. When pain, do not hold back, should be taken immediately, not straining because the pressure increases the pressure in the abdomen. Risk of aortic bulging out as a hemorrhoid
4. Practice not reading while filming. to prevent long sitting (sitting for a long time increases the pressure increased risk of rectal hemorrhage)
5. Do not sit or stand for more than 1-2 hours/time, sitting or standing for a long time increases the risk of congestion in the rectum, walk quickly, alternately, or stand up and sit intermittently.
how to relieve symptoms
1. Cold compress for 10 minutes followed by hot compress for 10-20 minutes may help relieve pain from congestion in some people.
2. During the pain or frequent bleeding You should sleep on your side for a while. Use a low pillow to support your waist. Keep the anus at a higher level than the heart. to reduce congestion
3. Use a pillow or something soft before sitting. during bleeding or pain