Last updated: 21 Jul 2021 | 1478 Views |
1. Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol.
Avoid drinking tea, coffee, soft drinks, fruit juices.
2. Avoid foods that are very sour, spicy, high-fat foods, chocolate.
3. Be careful not to be overweight or obese.
4. When finished eating at least 3 hours and then go to bed
5. Eat small but frequent meals.
6. Don't wear a shirt that's too tight.
7. Lie on your left side and prop the head of the bed at least 6 inches high.
8. Exercise regularly.
25 Apr 2023
19 May 2023
18 May 2023