Last updated: 2021-07-21 | 4614 Views |
How to treat stomach diseases
1. Eat on time
2.. Abstain from spicy and sour food
3. Refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages such as liquor, beer, or pickles.
Avoid drinking caffeinated beverages such as tea and coffee.
5. Stop smoking
6. Refrain from taking medicine. affecting the stomach
7. Get enough rest stress relief
8. Medication by taking the medicine properly is to take medication regularly Take the full amount of medication and the length of time the doctor prescribes medicines to treat gastritis Most of the time, it takes at least 4-6 weeks for the wound to heal, so after taking the pills. If symptoms improve, do not stop taking the drug. have to continue taking the drug until the end When the doctor is sure that the wound has healed Therefore, the drug can be reduced or stopped for a long time.
How to behave to prevent abdominal distension
1. Eat small but frequent meals.
2. Should chew food thoroughly before swallowing.
3. Eat watery foods such as porridge, porridge.
4. Avoid foods that cause gas, such as beans, etc.
5. Do not eat a lot of fresh vegetables or fresh fruits at a time.
6. Should avoid oily food. or with a lot of fat
7. Should not drink fruit juices such as apple juice, prune juice, pineapple juice, soft drinks, fresh milk, sour milk, tea, coffee, liquor, beer.
8. Avoid Chewing Gum Betel nut or candy, refrain from smoking as it will cause the air to be swallowed.
9. After eating a new full meal should not lie down
10. Take the medicine as recommended by the doctor.
11. Should not buy knee pain relievers or muscle relaxants to eat by yourself.
12. Do not eat seafood in excess.
13. You should exercise regularly.
14. Avoid things that cause stress. should make the mind cheerful