Last updated: 21 Jul 2021 | 3627 Views |
pharyngitis, tonsillitis, larynx, bronchitis
1. If the patient has a stuffy nose, runny nose, should try to avoid cold air.
2. If it is difficult to swallow food from a sore throat It is best to eat liquid foods (soup, porridge, and juice).
3. Avoid fried, fried, spicy, spicy, or very hot foods.
4. Avoid smoking. or drink alcoholic beverages
5. If the voice is hoarse Temporarily avoiding the use of sound
6. You should try to clean your neck often. especially after eating
7. If the patient has a cough, should try to avoid cold air. Drinking or taking a cold shower should drink or take a warm bath. to reduce cough
8. Should cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing with a handkerchief.
9. You should drink warm water frequently. during the time of discomfort You should sip water continuously.
10. If the patient has a hoarse voice The use of voice should be temporarily reduced, not shouting or shouting.
11. Refrain from swimming or diving.
12. You should see a dentist. to check the condition of the teeth and receive treatment every 6 months
13. Avoid being in a crowded environment with dust, smoke, chemicals, pollution. where the weather is cold
14. You should wash your hands often.
15. Try to stay away from people who are sick at home and at work.
18 May 2023
19 May 2023
25 Apr 2023