Last updated: 2021-07-21 | 1314 Views |
1. The bedroom must provide as few things as possible.
2. Mattresses and pillows should not be made of kapok.
3. Items in the bedroom should be exposed to the sun often to kill dust mites. Do not keep furry pets such as cats and dogs in the house.
4. Try to avoid grass pollen, weeds, and all kinds of flowers.
5. Try to avoid irritants, cigarette smoke, car exhaust fumes. Incense smoke, pungent smell, such as the smell of paint, the smell of perfume
6. Avoid temperature changes such as extreme cold, overheating.
7. If found to be allergic to any type of food, it should be abstained. Always be careful to maintain good physical and mental health.
8. Get enough sleep.
9. No alcohol, no smoking.
10. Exercise regularly.