Last updated: 2021-07-21 | 1268 Views |
Tips for a good sleep
1.Try to go to bed at the same time every night. and wake up at the same time every morning
2. Avoid caffeine, nicotine and alcohol, especially near bedtime.
3. Exercise regularly, but do not go out near bedtime.
4. Don't eat a big meal before going to bed.
5. Create a bedroom atmosphere that invites sleep.
6. Do activities that help you relax before going to bed, such as reading a book.
7. Avoid using the bed for activities other than sleep and sex.
8. If you can't sleep, don't feel sleepy, get up and do activities that don't use much strength. until you feel sleepy
9. If you are concerned about things try to write a list or make a rough plan It will help relieve anxiety and fall asleep easier.