Last updated: 2021-07-21 | 1203 Views |
Advice for hypercholesterolemic patients
1. Diet control, especially foods high in cholesterol.
2. Control your weight, not to be too fat.
3. Avoid drinking alcohol and beer. Because alcohol has the effect of accelerating fat accumulation in tissues.
4. Avoid foods that are cooked with oil. Fried food should use vegetable oil instead of animal oil.
5. Should add food such as leafy vegetables
6. Treat existing diseases such as diabetes, thyroid disease, liver disease, kidney disease, etc.
7. Stop taking drugs that cause fat in the blood.
8. Exercise regularly.
9. Use drugs to reduce blood lipid levels, which must be used in conjunction with the treatment as mentioned above.วด้วย