Last updated: 21 Jul 2021 | 8534 Views |
high blood pressure
1. Diet control can help lower blood pressure. And avoid fried foods, instead eat baked, steamed, boiled foods and drink water, decaffeinated coffee, skimmed milk, fat and fruit juices.
2. Eat foods that are not too salty. Eating too much salt can cause high blood pressure.
3. Avoid stressful emotions. Try to change your stressful environment at work and at home.
4. Stop smoking. smoking causes destruction and promote the constriction of blood vessels, increasing the risk of paralysis
5. Abstain or reduce alcohol consumption. Because it causes high blood pressure and high blood fat.
6. Exercise but moderate. Walking 20-30 minutes a day will help you lose weight. It also helps the circulatory system improve.
7. Take the medicine regularly as prescribed by the doctor. And if you are taking any medications, be sure to let your doctor know. It is important to take the medication regularly as prescribed by the doctor, do not stop the medication on your own.
8. Check your blood pressure regularly.