Last updated: 21 Jul 2021 | 2221 Views |
1. Consult a doctor for a pre-marital blood test. or before having children whether he is a carrier or not
2. Give antenatal care as soon as you know you're pregnant. So the doctor can diagnose the fetus whether it's normal or not.
3. Should recommend relatives and siblings to go for a blood test by a special method to see if they are carriers or not. and consult a doctor before marriage to continue to plan the family properly
prevention and treatment
• Do not take a pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory, pot- and bolus medication by itself, as there are often medications that irritate the stomach. Cause heartburn pain, flatulence, bleeding in the stomach or perforation of the stomach.
• Eat a complete diet of all 5 food groups, especially protein and iron-rich foods, such as eggs, liver, kidneys, and whole grains such as nuts, sesame, pumpkin seeds, etc.
• If you have heartburn. Excretion of abnormal stools from the original black or bloody stools abnormal vaginal bleeding scurvy chronic nosebleeds Bleeding from the body You should see a doctor to find out the cause and treat it.
• If there are suspected symptoms of anemia. It should be confirmed and the doctor must always determine the cause of the anemia. then treat the cause Your doctor may give you oral blood tonics. After eating, there may be a black stool from the color of the drug.