Last updated: 13 May 2022 | 1561 Views |
1. Keep your body clean. Bathe and clean the genital area with mild soap.
2. Clean after every defecation by wiping from front to back.
3. Drink plenty of water, about 8-10 glasses a day.
4. Do not hold urine. Because urine that remains in the bladder for a long time is a good breeding ground for infection.
5. In people who are prone to frequent cystitis Always urinate after sex to wash away any germs that may have entered the urethra.
6. Clean hands and genitals every time before and after sex.
7. Urinary tract infections cannot be transmitted to other people.
8. Change tampons more often. Because blood is a good breeding ground for infection.
9. Use cotton underwear. and not too tight to prevent dampness