Last updated: 2021-07-21 | 1913 Views |
1. Treatment of scabies All family members must be treated at the same time.
2. People exposed to the disease must use the same drugs as patients.
3. Clean all clothes, bedding, appliances. by boiling or taking out to dry in the sun
4. Maintain cleanliness of the place of residence
5. Maintain good basic personal hygiene such as bathing with soap 1-2 times a day.
6. Avoid being in risky places such as nurseries.
7. Avoid sharing personal items with others, such as towels, clothes, shoes, etc.
8. Shoes should be thoroughly washed. and put it in the sun