Last updated: 2021-07-21 | 3628 Views |
1. Maintain cleanliness of the body thoroughly
2. Trim fingernails Keep your toenails short or wash your hands and wash your feet thoroughly. and avoid scratching
3. Should wear waterproof gloves or boots
4. Prevent the spread of infection by separating clothing. clothing and personal use
5. Any items that can be exposed to the sun should be dried in the sun after cleaning every time, such as socks, shoes, clothes, etc.
6. If there are pets in the house Should check to see if the pet has skin disease.
7. Apply the drug 2 - 3 times a day in a row until it disappears.
8. After recovery, the drug should be continued for 1 – 2 weeks to prevent recurrence.
9. In the case of nail and scalp fungus, the ointment is often poorly absorbed. Therefore, oral medication is required for treatment.