Last updated: 2021-07-21 | 5487 Views |
1. Avoid wearing coarse clothing such as wool, wool, preferably soft fabrics such as cotton.
2. Avoid areas with extremely hot weather. and avoid different triggers
3. Avoid scratching or contact with irritants.
4. Avoid Allergy Foods
5. You should take a shower often. will make the skin get moisture Wash away germs and dirt
6. Bathing shouldn't take too long. The water temperature must not be too hot or too cold.
7. After taking a shower It is recommended to dampen the body and apply a moisturizer within 3 minutes.
8. Do not use cosmetics that contain perfume and preservatives.