Last updated: 2021-07-21 | 1117 Views |
Plantar tendonitis (bruises)
1. It takes patience to take care of yourself. (May take up to 2 – 6 months)
2. Using oral medication to reduce pain and inflammation
3. Lose weight
4. Minimize strenuous exercise.
5. Choose shoes with soft heels or use soft heel pads. added to the shoe
6. People with flat feet May choose to use pads in the paw area to prevent feet from falling when walking under weight.
7. Should wear soft-heeled shoes to walk in the house as well.
8. Hot or cold compress
9. Stretching the calf muscles and plantar ligaments by stretching Do this about 10 times at a time, hold for 10 seconds.
10. If left untreated, it may affect the muscles and joints of the hips and buttocks.