Last updated: 21 Jul 2021 | 2159 Views |
1. Drink lots of clean water. It prevents the buildup of uric acid crystals, which can cause kidney stones.
2. Should eat more fruits and vegetables such as oranges, bananas, grapes, which will help alkaline urine. and more uric acid is excreted
3. Should eat green leafy vegetables that are high in iron. To replace the iron deficiency due to abstaining from meat.
4. Avoid alcoholic beverages.
5. Abstain from foods high in purines, such as animal organs. Meat broths, shrimp, shellfish, crabs, sardines, shrimp paste, which will raise the level of uric acid in the blood.
6. Should limit foods that are high in fat. because it may trigger a relapse Should refrain from beverages such as cocoa, chocolate, should eat skim milk.
7. Do not wear shoes that are too tight.
8. Some medications may affect the treatment of this disease, such as aspirin or diuretics. Thiazide can cause the body to excrete uric acid less. Therefore, you should not buy oral medication yourself. You should consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the drug.
25 Apr 2023
18 May 2023
19 May 2023