Last updated: 21 Jul 2021 | 1245 Views |
Arthritis or osteoarthritis
1. Control your weight not to be too much.
2. Avoid activities that involve bending your knees, bending over, cross-legging, or squatting.
3. Go up and down the stairs as needed. If you can live on the ground floor, it will be great don't have to go up and down often
4. Should do exercises that do not harm the knee joints, such as walking, cycling or swimming.
5. Regularly exercise the muscles around the knee to be strong. This will reduce the force acting on the joints.
6. Use knee pads sparingly. Often choose to use in cases where the disadvantage of stability