Last updated: 2021-07-21 | 1415 Views |
elbow ligament inflammation
1. Suspension Adjusting the functional activity of the arms and hands
2. Using ice to compress
3. Taking painkillers to reduce inflammation
4. Giving the upper arm strapping device to reduce muscle surges.
5. Steroid injections To reduce inflammation, which should not be done often.
6. How to exercise the elbow tendonitis
Stretching may be held for 10-20 seconds at a time. 10-20 times each maybe early in the morning Then gradually increase the amount and time to exercise more.