Last updated: 2021-07-21 | 1201 Views |
- Use normal water, not hot or cold water to check yourself.
- Give antipyretic "Paracetamol"
** Avoid other unnecessary drugs. especially Nsaid, aspirin.
** You should come back to the hospital immediately if you have the following symptoms.
- Fever has decreased and symptoms have worsened.
- Abnormal bleeding
- vomiting a lot
- Severe stomach pain
- Absorb, do not drink water, do not eat
- Cold hands and feet, restlessness, crying in young children, striped body, sweating, not urinating for more than 4-6 hours, and delirium. ignorant