Last updated: 21 Jul 2021 | 1961 Views |
1. Take the medicine prescribed by the doctor when dizzy.
2. Try not to eat or drink too much. will be less likely to vomit
3. Avoid traveling by boat. Because it will cause more dizziness.
4. If the dizziness is less, gradually get up, but may feel sleepy or tired.
5. It is recommended to sleep and rest. If sleepy after waking up symptoms usually improve
6. Should limit the salinity in food and drinking water.
7. The patient has lost his dizziness. You should exercise regularly.
8. Avoid caffeine (tea soft drinks and coffee)
9. Abstain from alcoholic beverages.
10. Refrain from smoking
11. Reduce stress