Last updated: 21 Jul 2021 | 1713 Views |
1. Avoid using headphones all the time.
2. Avoid frequent nightlife. or avoid being in loud places
3. Fix to reduce the volume.
4. Shorten the working time
5. Environmental protection, such as defining danger points. If the noise exceeds 155 decibels, measure the sound at the sound source area. or work area
6. Use personal protective equipment
7. Hearing check by checking before entering work and checking during work to see the changes
19 May 2023
18 May 2023
25 Apr 2023