Last updated: 21 Jul 2021 | 2449 Views |
1. Stop school or work until it's gone.
2. Wash your hands often with soap to prevent spreading the infection to others.
3. Do not rub your eyes with your hands. Do not touch or sleep with the patient.
4. Do not use items with patients such as handkerchiefs, pillows, glasses, dishes, bowls, soaps, etc.
5. When this disease should be fully rested. do not work hard or exercising too much
6. Paper towels or cotton swabs that have been wiped Always dispose of it in a covered bin. to prevent the spread of infection
25 Apr 2023
18 May 2023
19 May 2023