Last updated: 21 Jul 2021 | 1371 Views |
1. Avoid direct sunlight and heat from the stove. Should not be exposed to the sun during 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
2. Use a cover or shelter from sunlight
3. Sun protection cosmetics Or use an opaque cream to apply on your face before leaving the house.
4. Maintain physical health Mental health is bright, not stressed, get enough rest.
5. Eat nutritious food and drink plenty of water. live in good weather
6. If melasma occurs when using birth control pills or using any products Consult your doctor or pharmacist. Don't be fooled by exaggerated advertising. claiming to be able to cure melasma