Last updated: 21 Jul 2021 | 1250 Views |
1. Avoid picking, sheep, scratching.
2. You should observe and avoid external stimuli that may cause acne.
3. Should not try Soap, face wash, cream or any cosmetics to be used on acne-prone areas
4. Should refrain or avoid anything that is not necessary to use on the face.
5. Avoid massaging, scrubbing or baking the acne-prone skin.
6. You should take a shower often. If you have a lot of acne on your neck and back
7. After taking a shower, use anti-acne shampoo to wash all over the acne-prone area, leave it for 5-10 minutes, then rinse with water once a day.
8. May also use water powder prescribed by the doctor to apply on the acne-prone areas. 2 times a day is morning and bedtime
9. Before applying the drug before washing your face, wash your face with plain water. then apply the drug all over the face Leave it for 5-15 minutes and wash it off with soap. or gel cleanser, if the applied skin Not dry, not burning or peeling, should be applied for a longer time, may leave 1/2 -1 hour after that Use anti-acne lotion to be applied all over the face, or more or more often on acne-prone areas.