Paley Shelie

Paley Shelie

สมาชิก

paleyshelie@gmail.com

MMOEXP:WoW Cataclysm Classic as a streamer that is fairly (25 อ่าน)

6 ก.ค. 2567 14:30

Tdkreturns inquires about the most enjoyable and least enjoyable aspects of gaming WoW Cataclysm Classic as a streamer that is fairly well-known?

The greatest thing is that you can communicate with others and have fun. It's hilarious how a single-player game can be so engaging because it's the most enjoyable thing of WoW Cataclysm Classic. The thing that makes WoW Cataclysm Classic is that everyone can connect to it with ease and easily. It's got all the awesome stuff such as the graphics, awesome monsters and the game is a blast to is fun to play. It's like chess with steroids. People love to watch chess played on steroids. It's very easy to connect to. There's nothing more enjoyable than that.

I think the most damaging thing is that people will expect for me to be a Priest. If I do anything else, they get crazy but that's O.K but I could play around and practice offline, which has its benefits too. There are people who watching my streams and be as "Oh I'm playing this guy in next year's King of the Hill, and he's as a Priest and I have to pick any of the Counter Priest is playing". However, I suppose I'm not fooling anyone because there are many tournaments, and a lot of VOD's featuring me, and I'm not able to fool anyone today. There's nothing really bad about it and there's a lot of good things happening.

Image from Blizzard Amaz from tainmentSo. Can you provide us with a detail about your gaming history?

Oh sure. It's true that I played a fair amount of different games but I began with WoW Cataclysm Classic, that's one of my most played games. My favorite game was Age of Empires and then I moved to WoW Cataclysm Classic because everybody was playing it. When I was in grade 4 or 5at the time, I recall playing it quite early and I remember being afraid of Necromancers since they were able to summon skeletons. I couldn't even play for a full week due to nightmares. Then I came back to it and that's the way it began. Following the announcement of WoW Cataclysm Classic, WoW was released, I thought "oh I'll definitely try it out, it seems to be awesome" Then I was playing it for seven years.

I was the guild's leader for two years. I've been there, done that. In the last days WoWcheap WoW cataclysm Gold was revealed and I was a card player, I played games in my youth such as Yu-Gi-Oh and Blizzard. But not Magic(:The Gathering) I was a bit casual. I was so casual playing Blizzard Yu-GiOh, where you only want to play the game and see the cards. We'd like to make up our own rules like children do. So, WoW Cataclysm Classic was announced and I thought "This could be a great time to make the switch". The WoW game was a little past for me. I was in search of something different and it turned out to be an interesting change. I also developed my own game of cards and board games which I funded through an kickstarter. I'm naturally drawn by card games.

Paley Shelie

Paley Shelie

สมาชิก

paleyshelie@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้