Sheliepaley

Sheliepaley

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sheliepaley@gmail.com

I would disagree on Diablo 4 releasing quality (40 อ่าน)

18 มิ.ย. 2567 14:28

I would disagree on Diablo 4 Gold releasing quality and taking their own time. You can look in BFA's direction and see which was not a quality release in any way. And I don't need this to be a match honestly. I'd rather have them all come out and say"We are working diligently on a brand new Diablo 4 product for the computer. We have got nothing to show right now but stay tuned later on for new updates". I'd be fine with that. Maybe other wouldn't be but seeking to peddle out this game appears to be a poor choice.They want to expand the crowd of Diablo 4 by building a game that's played on a system that will appeal to more gamers, but they are alienating the audience they already have which were awaiting a brand new Diablo 4 match for such a long time. They're saying that they have more"Diablo 4" projects in the works but they won't cite Diablo 4 or possibly a remaster by title. Flat out denying this is going to be a pc release and behaving like we do not want a Diablo IV game because we do not have phones. God this is a mess.

Diablo 4 can't make a great Diablo 4 game they fired everyone who left the real ones. Don't forget Diablo 4 3 started life as an excuse to profit from a true money auction house, Diablo 4 is a test bed for whatever scam-tier business practices Acti-Diablo 4 want to try out so a Diablo 4 cellular game comes as no surprise.The Last announcement in the Opening Ceremony, the one which will set the mood, for the remaining portion of the seminar, was a reskin of a South Korean Diablo IV game.Not to mention when asked if it would return to PC the answer was Don't you have phones? I have a phone but I don't have a top of the line game prepared phones, it's a flip phone because I use my telephone to make calls and send text messages, I do not play games on your restroom, I'm not going to spend the exact same ammount of money I can easily by a fantastic brand new PC for on a device to get text messages and telephone calls, not for a single game.

Diablo 4 is composed of a PC based community.buy Diablo 4 Gold We meme and predict team players peasants, therefore Bliz believed it would be a good idea to announce they would be making the brand new game for mobile devices... nothing coming to PC... and charge the most faithful fans of the franchise entrance fees to hear the sales pitch? How did they ever believe anything positive would come from that.Its obvious they do not care about the Western market any longer. Publishing a version of Diablo 4 with a UI to a common ARPG in China, is putting their basket. The mobile gaming market is so much larger in China, and I'm sure it will be a success there. So I can't believe people are THIS surprised.If this goes well on cellular, it will remain on mobile. Because that is company! You've got shareholders and they're looking for the pot of cash with investment and minimal risk for ROI. Forget it they'll put that cash into a massive PC game each of the sudden. The earnings are horrendous and they must get back to their core audience.

Sheliepaley

Sheliepaley

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sheliepaley@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้