Jia AED Trainer
A. Thai and English can change the language
B. Battery charge can be used for 7 hours continuously for a full day of teaching. It only takes 4 hours to charge.
C. Battery warning light, LEDs will be on while charging and will warn 1 hour before the battery runs out.
D. Pause button To be teaching correctly If the instructor wants more during the rehearsal or editing of some steps of the study
E. The sound level is available in 4 levels and the speaker can be added to the sound.
F. Cheap patches There are a total of three pairs. Can be reused Easy to change Can be attached to all drills
G. Remote control, good, clear button
H. Very cheap I. Change languages in two languages
AED trainer (Automatic External Defibrillator Trainer) XFT-120C+ is designed to effectively train the emergency responder in the use of a clinical Automatic External Defibrillator (AED). This training unit provides a variety of pre-programmed scenarios to help responders become familiar with the defibrillator and allow them to demonstrate the basic skills necessary to use the defibrillator in an emergency.
AED trainer XFT-120C+ has the analog electric shock function. But it does not provide high voltage, to ensure the safety of the use of the process.
AED trainer XFT-120C+ can be used with any kind of manikin. It simulate the real AED to analyse whether the electrode truly connect on the patients body.
AED trainer XFT-120C+ preset 10 training modes, each mode is simulate the real situation of the heart sudden cessation events.
● It is completely compliant with the latest AHA guidelines, and pre-configured with 10 training scenarios that simulate realistic sudden cardiac arrest episodes.
● It is desinged with a replaceable plug-in card which has been uploaded the languages and scenarios. To insert the card, the selected language and scenarios are installed. Once the Guideliens are changed, customers only need a new plug-in card to update the scenarios.
● A metronome is added to the flashing lights when the unit is counting out the 2 minutes for CPR. The sound that prompts 100 comperssions per minute helps trainers to properly perform CPR.
● It can be used with the CPR Manikin; It can respond if the training pads connect firmly or not, can prompt whether the position of the electrode pads is ok.
● It includes the DC and AUDIO interfaces, the DC interface can connect the adapter, and the AUDIO OUT can connect the speaker, it's very helpful for instructors during teaching etc.
● It is bilingual. There are 16 languages for choice at present. Customized languages are available.
● It comes with Remote Control, which is very convenient for the teachers use in large classroom during teaching.
● There are FULLY and Semi auto scenarios modes for choice